• Goodbye Dan Gurney, and thanks for the memories...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Follow RaceDepartment also on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Various Cars @ Nordschleife

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Setups' started by [LC] sno, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Sin46

Sin46

Ratings:
    +1
    Mighty generous. I am a fan now mate, your sets allow a reasonably quick but part time enthusiast to just get in and get going. I probably only get to turn the wheel 6 - 8 days of the year so it's greatly appreciated.

• Love Love x 1
  2. [LC] sno

[LC] sno

Ratings:
    +23
    I'm glad you like it. Did my best to balance the setups to make the ride fun and still a little challanging, depending on the car of cause.

Since there is a new dlc comming tomorrow i am going to add those setups to the list aswell, probably as a seperate download around the weekend, if nothing important comes up in between that is.

Hey, they should work with any version of ac. Even thou it is suggested to keep your game up to date.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mr Deap

Mr Deap

Ratings:
    +62
    Done at 19C at tourist with the Audi TT RS (VLN). I've done something around 6:36.***, but I also messed my lap.

Attached Files:

4. dgeesio

dgeesio

Ratings:
    +17
    anyone done one for the Lotus 3 eleven yet ?

• Like Like x 1
  5. [LC] sno

[LC] sno

Ratings:
    +23
    Just a quick update. A spring inside my pedals decided to snap, hence no ac for me untill i get a replacement. New setups might take a while, hope to get it sorted soon thou.

6. Lampuhkap

Lampuhkap

Ratings:
    +0
    Are the pedals fixed? Are there new setups coming?

7. [LC] sno

[LC] sno

Ratings:
    +23
    Nah, still waiting for a friend to send me a replacent. Might still take a few weeks.

8. [LC] sno

[LC] sno

Ratings:
    +23
    Allrighty, finally got my hands on a slightly used G25 and also picked up all the currently released DLC for AC. Gona spend some time this weekend to get the pack complete and provide at least one setup for each car released so far.

• Like Like x 6
  9. AxlxA

AxlxA

Ratings:
    +0
    sno, i love your setups. Please continue to add more for all the cars =p