1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Valentino Rossi The Game Request Thread

Discussion in 'MotoGP 16 | Valentino Rossi: The Game' started by Jan Volenec, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Post there your requests...

2. [​IMG]
    Anybody who can make Zarco´s new helmet and Alex Rins´s helmet ??
    [​IMG]

3. 112_Yamaha_YZRM1_Gauloises_2004_Decals_94782.jpg 7_capirossi_catalunya.jpg
    2004 Yamaha M1 and 2003 Ducati Gp desmo

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'll fulfil this request becasue it's one of my favorite bikes ever...
    early wip
    [​IMG]
    The 3d model is not great though, it doesn't help

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  5. Simone Corsi Moto 2 livery is wrong, I do not remember, if he had these turquoise colors, maybe only in the beginning of the season, for some time now has distinctive - yellow - red colors...

6. mine too! . I could'nt believe the mess milestone created with this bike ... on second thought yes I can believe it . thanks again

• Haha Haha x 1
  7. Guys I'm trying to activate the exhaust flames for the m1 when controlled by the user, I managed to deactivate them for all the bikes but I can't manage to activate it for the m1. Someone wants to help me with this research?

8. When someone find a way to edit fonts I love to have #18 for my career as the same style as Di Giannantonio #4. Wonderful
    moto3-losail-2016-fabio-di-giannantonio-gresini-racing-moto3-honda.jpg

9. Could be hard to made or find a #18 with that font

• Sad Sad x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Could be ,looks similar in same aspect , but he need to be happy with the number fonts he choose :)

12. Did anyone know how to add a new team or which files must be editing , I try to many times, delete a team , but can't add one, bike ID livery was done , but cannot put in moto3 for carrer
    Any tip is more than welcome ;)

13. Casey Stoner's 2016 Test Ducati

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  14. [​IMG]
    Could anybody make Cal´s number ?? In game it is not good enough and I have not search any images. Thanks

15. I'm still wondering if someone can do custom number with that awesome font!

16. but for me looks the same, to bad is only that number, so for custome number with that fonts , sound a little work to do , is all about search or do it from the scrath