MGP16 Valentino Rossi The Game General Discussion

2016 MotoGP Game will contain many elements of VR's career (ranch, bikes, rally).
valentino_rossi_the_game_1-635x357.jpg

I talked to a Milestone guy on Twitter, who posted this pic (3d model in 3ds of Yamaha M1 2010)
CbgflIkW4AA7B0o.jpg

asking him if we would get updated tracks in the new game, because it really needs them.

He answered "For sure!". I really hope so...

Game will be out on June 2016

Why do riders face look like cartoons...I mean just ake a goddamn photo and place it, 30 seconds work but look much better. Maverick is from Looney Tunes

What track is that? Red Bull ring?? (it hurts so much calling it that way...IT'S A1 Ring)

That grass is awkward

Edit I can believe it's silverstone!! They managed to screw it! It's even worse than in MotoGP15...White line should be attached to the kerb...
gp3-series-silverstone.jpg

more pics:
MotoGP16VR-8-1.jpg

MotoGP16VR-6.jpg

MotoGP16VR-7.jpg

MotoGP16VR-7.jpg

MotoGP16VR-3.jpg

MotoGP16VR-2.jpg

MotoGP16VR-10.jpg

Last edited:
Haha, and again they forgot the white lines on the old pit exit. I mentioned it 1000 times on facebook and one year later nothing has changed. As you said @Jonix the new white line are more worse than in the previous version. Now I can't be angry anymore it only about laughing. :DDD

Why do riders face look like cartoons...I mean just ake a goddamn photo and place it, 30 seconds work but look much better. Maverick is from Looney Tunes

What track is that? Red Bull ring?? (it hurts so much calling it that way...IT'S A1 Ring)

That grass is awkward

Edit I can believe it's silverstone!! They managed to screw it! It's even worse than in MotoGP15...White line should be attached to the kerb...
gp3-series-silverstone.jpg

more pics:
MotoGP16VR-8-1.jpg

MotoGP16VR-6.jpg

MotoGP16VR-7.jpg

MotoGP16VR-7.jpg

MotoGP16VR-3.jpg

MotoGP16VR-2.jpg

MotoGP16VR-10.jpg
Better lighting and higher resolution?

Anyone remember this game?

Probably one of the most awful looking graphics and gameplay (those breaks though)
But the sound and sense of speed was truly remarkable.

Don't know how they managed it, but Milestone need to take some notes.

MotoGP 16
Ducati - 90th anniversary
Ride 2

they're stretched so bloody thin its not funny, I like production bikes but they should have 100% of the dev teams focus on the MotoGP series, maybe we'd actually get somewhere for a change

I hope Milestone learns to take the Codemasters approach after this, after the multitude of complaints about F1 2015 they're keen to have as much community feedback as they can now for the development of F1 2016

UK_ZKA.jpg

wip.jpg

STEP FORWARD TO MY 1ST MOD FOR VR THE GAME / MOTOGP 16

I wanna call it MotoGP 16 mod because there will be not only real rider photos , but also bikes, logos and i wanna color menu to original motogp color instead of valentino yellow.
You can see pink/red ( taken from MotoGP Live Experience )
I wanna show everybody how the game can looks with well used license.
Alll photos are originally taken from brands or sponsors as Milestone could take or maybe better than myself.
This mod has to be for all 2016 CLASSES
MotoGP, Moto2 and Moto3
Perhaps I will need some help later.
If anyone wanna help, reply .
I wanna co-op with guy who created REAL PHOTOS MODS If he want to co-work and join his mod with this mod.
Together we can create HUGE mod also with physics and track mods.
LET´S CREATE BETTER GAME !!!

This is probably the first non-trailer footage of the game with no stupid youtuber voice over it

Looks exactly like MotoGP15 with more trees and different textures (that are still wrong)

AI level in the video looks easy so can't really comment that, but I fear it will be easy this year too

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 13.5%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 29 11.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 35 13.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 32 12.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 85 32.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 150 57.9%