V8Factor Unleashed - Part One

Cars V8Factor Unleashed - Part One V1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I realised that most of the patching I did was for the 2004 season, which was uploaded separately by a different user, that one had tons of mislabelled textures and missing file paths. Your upload, which covers the 2007-2012 seasons, seems to be okay for the most part, but here is the patch, just add it on top and overwrite the files.

V8FU_Patch.zip

Patch notes:
- Changed 2007 Season to have 30 opponents instead of 29 (there are 31 individual cars for 2007)
- Fixed the filepaths for the 2007 Tasman motorpsort liveries so they work as intended
- Fixed a typo for the 2011 Fujistsu series that caused Cam Waters car to spawn without a livery when used by the AI.

Found another issue, Rick Kelly's 2007 Adelaide livery has the wrong number, it should have the number 1 like all the other liveries, but for some reason has the number 16, the same as his teammate. I assume the painter just used the same livery for both cars and forgot to change the numbers. I have edited the .dds and fixed this issue!

Here is the patch:

HSV_Adelaide_Fix.zip
Do you have a mirror for both patches? Can't seem to download them. The Larry bar doesn't appear in the 07 or 08 Fords in the cockpit view for some reason as well.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back