V8 Supercars MOD

Hi guys,

I have a problem with the V8 Supercars MOD from ORSM, maybe someone can help me out.
As i start a single race or a practise session i have maximum drivers selected (25), but they are all the same / or from the same team, so i race against lets say 7x Moffatt and 7x Carusso. (see the attached jpg)
That's weird, so what can i do? do i have to edit some files?
Please help me out, because i love to race those V8 Supercars.

Thnx,

AlexP.nl

Attachments

• GRAB_000.JPG
    GRAB_000.JPG
    200.8 KB · Views: 569
Hi, I'm not entirely sure but it may be that your Download link was corrupted it some way. I myself had that with a DTM Mod where I first only had a dozen drivers, but than after redownloading it had about 20 or so. It was totally strange but downloading it again may be worth a shot. Alternatively, I don't know where you've downloaded that mod, but I can link one version which I've tried myself that absolutely has several drivers: Click me, Scroll down to V8 Supercars and hit the download button, obviously. There is a more complicated way to add drivers and even new skins but you won't need that one if any of my previous options will work out for you. If none of them do, please do come back here.
Take care!

Reason you guys had the issue is the ORSM Mod that was converted. A guy added 2013 Skins with the Merc and Nissan, plus all the updated skins to the 2013 season.
There was a patch needed but only members were able to get it, so thats why the issue.

I'm not sure how similar it is to rFactor but when selecting all the race details such as race length time of day etc. there could be a tab (in rFactor anyway) that says opponents. If there is click and either select each team, or if there is the option for it, select the entire season.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back