rF2 V8 Supercars @ Calder Park - Wed Sept 8th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
TC is not quicker (and even then only allowed on Low), it is just safer. Many of the guys in the league earlier this year drove without TC.
I tested it, and I was a lot quicker with it. This track is full of slow corners which require feathering the throttle without TC. With TC I could almost just plant my foot down out of the corner. Low TC felt a lot like high TC in some mods.
I could drive without it, but in order to compete you'll have to use it, and as I said, that ruins the fun of the mod for me.

Compared with the last time, I was really not the top, not the ryhtme, I should've taken the old set I had.

I think I had my first penalty on rfactor, I exceeded the limit in the pits. Suddenly my disturbed her, I thought to do it in my pit, but it didn't was performed. So, I prefer to withdraw from the race.

And then watching as a spectator race, I was deco
Finally a night to forget for me..............
ps : and it is very rare that I am retiring from a race like his
( google traduction )

Good night all

HI,
nice time for me in Q my pb and start in 12th , at start Im in 10th and try to conserve my position behind me I saw onetime Lee and after Adam I was a little worried :) then I have not seen more so I try to manage my car until pit, lost in turn 14 my car because (had already happened during Q ) my G25 manual shifter dont change so after brake try to dowln gears and nothing happened only "neutral" little wide near the sand (only near Ryan at the sand, I still remember Bathurst:D ) but around 10 minutes to left from 10th position Im in 14th or 15th position when I see my rFactor box ,no one guys overtook me :confused: I continued until pit so when I jump on track everyone behind me give me a blue flag let pass them and finish the race in 12th.

Congratulations to Podium and WD all guys.

THANKS Ryan and RD for event

Splitting headache, dodgy brake that I just couldn't seem to calibrate properly and an early exit for me. I was coming off the track too frequently to avoid being a hazard.

I'll have to try and figure out the brake before the league kicks off as I haven't been using rFactor since I changed to a load cell...

Thanks for arranging.

First outting with my new S2 Fordy and i came away very encouraged and quite pleased,im just so much more happy in this thing than my S1 Holden,although im assured there is no difference between the two cars...............only some self inflicted pain with iffy braking,im hoping some more track time will help with that in time for S2,its good to shake off the rust :).

Both races lovely frantic close V8 action that we all know and love.

Thank you Ryo/Ivo & RD

This track has a ridiculous grid, no space between the cars. Caught me out both races race 1 it ruined my car was difficult to brake with after it had been battered about by whoever. Race two I decided to start from the back in the hope of avoiding carnage which I did but then lost it myself trying work way back up.

Thanks Ryan for this, like these cars alot but need to test a few things before the league including TC as a few people are saying its quicker yet I was slower with it.

Thanks all! It was great fun, well, race 1 at least. Qualified with a new PB, and that's good to be me :)
Race 2, got hit in T1 and that was exactly what these cars needed, a smashed rear/wing :) Later on my game crashed unfortunately :(

Quali 1: Got distracted and never set a decent time to take p11.

Race 1: Initial getaway was good but got wiped out by someone doing a donut on the grid. Made my way up from last to about 11th but span a couple of times due to the suspension damage. Ended 11th I think.

Quali 2: Put it in 9th place.

Race 2: Good start and was up to 8th. Battled with Anders for a lap or 2 before I got caught up in the incident with him and Mikael at the last corner. Spent ages trying to engage reverse as Mikael and my car's were nose to nose. When I finally recovered I was last but one and had to charge through the field. Got up to 7th in the end after a good battle with David.

Thanks to Ryan, RD, and those I battled with.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back