1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

V8 Supercars 2014 1.0

Australian v8 Grid autosport mod

1. Lukilla submitted a new resource:

V8 Supercars 2014 - Australian v8 Grid autosport mod

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 3
  2. slowpoke

slowpoke
    Premium Member

Nice!!! Thank You Lukilla!!! :):thumbsup:

3. This is awesome work!

4. Brand new to any form of Grid so please excuse my ignorance here! I have downloaded and installed this mod but I cannot see the liveries . I am only on Level 1 and like to race in single mode through custom Cup. When I choose Super tourer I only get the in built livery choices and none of the ones in this mod. Would someone be kind enough to assist and educate me in what I need to do to get these liveries as an option to choose.
    Thanks

5. OK....resolved.

6. I wish Volvo and Nissan were included in game. :(

7. Hey everyone sorry I'm new to this game and was wondering if someone could please help me out? :)
    I don't know how to put these mods in my game I have a PlayStation 3 so if anyone could help would be much appreciated thanks!

• Haha Haha x 1
  8. Hey mate was wondering how you did it? Cheers

9. you cant install these mods on PS3 version of the game it only works for PC

10. Cheers for that I swear i saw a video on YouTube that said v8 mode PS3 though haha

11. hi can anyone help me with installing i dont get it

12. 1. download file to your hd
    2. extract file
    3. in the supercarsLukilla folder you find a folder called cars. copy\paste it to
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\GRID Autosport

do not forget to backup original files first!!

13. Very amazing job you did on this serie for the Falcon & Commodore liveries.
    I choose one of many. Thank you. Keep up the great work :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

14. Hi, I downloaded and installed the mod correctly but the liveries for the cars just keep loading and never show up. Please Help.