V8 Supercar with Sponsors ready but need help from FBX to KN5

Hi, I have just finished editing the sponsors inside the cockpit of the V8 Supercar JW Red bull but having problems converting the finished file back to KN5 for Assetto corsa to read. The car is complete but needs to be in KN5 format. I can send the fbx file if anyone can help, many thanks Richard ..

Ps when using KN5 editor im getting texture errors of null, all is okay in 3ds max.

Cheers Richard

You shouldn't need to edit the kn5 at all

Look at the texture name and save the texture into the livery folder of your choice and it should show up.

If you modify the texture in the kn5 it will apply to all the holdens

Thanks for the reply, only trouble is that the sponsors that are inside the cockpit are saved as 4 separate paths. So when the dash is shown in KN5 editor it doesn't show the sponsors, but as a fbx file it shows all in car. I can do a little bit of skinning and editing but I paid for the sponsors to be done inside the car as I usually race only the red bull cars JW. Anything with out side the car I'm okay with but inside I just couldn't get a single sponsor without it making like a tiled affect. I will send you what she sent me back.. Thanks Richard

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

Votes: 114 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,069 90.4%
Back