V8 Supercar League

Hello all,
hope everyone is doing as grand a penguin in a microwave.

I just wanted to ask if there was an V8 supercar leagues out there. I have found a few but unsurprisingly they are all hosted by Aussies and run at 3am in the morning.

If not, I am actually kinda half building my own little simracing community. So if there was interest I could consider running something myself or with a little help at least.

The reason I ask is I have recently come across the Gen 3 by BCRC Gaming. Its really good! Just need to sub to his patreon to get it. Otherwise the V8Corsa team still have theres up on their website for free.

Hope this starts something going.

cheers
Matt

Hi Matt, I'm interested and keep us in the loop if you manage getting a league together )) I like the new Gen 3 mod but still use Gen 2 most of the time. Fingers crossed you manage to sort something out...
Hello Richard

Thank you! I really hope this gains traction and maybe we can do something. I'm going on holiday in a couple days but will likely be checkin my phone throughout the week.

If you want to volunteer your services to help out I would very grateful although understand if not as it can be a big commitment.

Cheers!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back