V8 Factor V1.3

*****IMPORTANT*****

New patches have been released for V8Factor and the 2009 Skinpack.

Find the full download here. Please delete the folders GameData\Sounds\V8Factor and GameData\Vehicles\V8Factor before installing the new updated mod.

The patch involves some physics changes as well as some setup options, please explore the changes fully.

Server title said 1.3 on 1.3 Bathurst,but it appears i now dont have Bathurst at all in my Locations folder,looks like the uninstall then fresh install i done removed that for me..(a nice touch),currently removed everything V8Factor related and even deleted all my previous install files,im sick of this hit or miss carry on to install a mod,dont be so lazy you mod makers....

Ah - that, Mr Lennon, would be because my upload doesn't include Bathurst 1.3 :D. It is lazy if you ask me, because if you use their method you need two downloads anyway which is a ball-ache. And 3 downloads for the skinpack and a download for the backfire update. So i endeavoured to put it all in one download. But without the track for obvious reasons. For some bizarre reason there is no seperate download available for Bathurst 1.3. You have to download the original and then download the patch for V8Factor 1.3 in general?????.

I'll get Bathurst 1.3 uploaded for you - gimme a few mins.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.