V-WTCC by SimBin Studios and Eurosport Events

vwtccrelease2.jpg

Eurosport and SimBin Studios are proud to announce V-WTCC, the Virtual World Touring Car Championship.
A unique motor sport concept combining the best out of two worlds: the FIA WTCC and the SimBin game RACE 07 online and on site.
During five semi-finals held at the European WTCC events, gamers will fight on site for a seat in the Grand Finale at the FIA WTCC race meeting in Monza.
Just like WTCC the virtual counterpart V-WTCC will be broadcast on Eurosport within the youth-oriented programme BUZZ.
Each round will kick off with an online pre-qualifying period and all current and future RACE 07 owners will have instant access from the game menu to the in-game registration for V-WTCC.
Make sure to stay tuned for more information about pre-qualifying and opening of the virtual paddock.

Source: FIA WTCC

V-WTCC @ Macau Thursday July 24th

Event details
Server: V-WTCC.com
Class: WTCC 2007 and WTCC 2006
Circuit: Macau 07

Event schedule (GMT time, CET is +2)
Practice: 18:00 GMT, 30 mins
Qualifying: 18:30 GMT, 30 mins
Race: 19:00 GMT, 2 x 9 laps

Server settings
Allowed driving aids: Auto Clutch/Auto Gears enabled
Fuel: Normal
Tyres: Normal
Weather: Dry
Failures: Normal

RACE 07: Thursday July 24th - WTCC @ Macau - The Official V-WTCC Forum

hehe, not scared - I really like Macau! It was the main reason to buy Race at that time.. fortunately Race07 came afterwards.. :)

..I just can't make it to this event, have other appointments.
Wish you all good luck and have fun!

• Chris Noble

Great 1st race and crazy seeing 2 BMW's on their roofs spinning after disobeying Bram and overtaking on turn 2! Had a good scrape with nigel and a guy in a chevy who i got past. finished 5th

race 2 was better start and after turn 2 had bram coming up fast as I had to slow down so we could all get thru. he comes up the inside which was fine and fair, however when he arrived at turn 3, a car who could not see him turned in and crash both of them into the barrier!

Try and keep a Honda behind me but he was too good lol and so got past, next had beep_greg on my tail and like all the BMW's do carried way more speed through the fast section than I could. then in sector 1 coming up the hill following greg and he moves to the right at the last minute and I couldnt see it there was a bollade sticking out which I then crashed into wrecking my car, then another BMW and Nigel comes along and crashes into me :(.

Hero to Zero track this is.

coming up the hill following greg and he moves to the right at the last minute and I couldnt see it there was a bollade sticking out which I then crashed into wrecking my car, then another BMW and Nigel comes along and crashes into me :(.

Hero to Zero track this is.

i bet you wount forget about that sticky out bit again, have hit myself and it hurts :wink:

couldn`t help to notice you was staitionary for a few secs before we hit you, shame you didn`t hit the Esc button a bit quicker :p

• Chris Noble

That must be the shock factor! Couldnt believe it, one minute running happily behind greg and BANG! car wrecked!

There should have been yellow flag also?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back