1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

V 1.15 Is Out! But...

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Lou Sytsma, Mar 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ..I cannot access the additions which include the F1 V-12 and the Montreal track. :poop:

It's about a 800 MB download.

Anybody else have better luck?

Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
  2. damn, it´s better i start to look for 1Tb hds on amazon...

3. Ooops! Typo - MB not GBs!!! LOL! Sorry about that.

4. ehehe, hey Lou, i just bought the game on their site but didn´t see this update available. Do you mind to put the link to it so i can check if i "bought" in wrong site?
    Cheers.

5. I updated via the Gsync.exe in the main game folder.

6. hmm, ok. Thanks.

7. Yea im having the same issues.

8. I can see that the V12 and Montreal are in the game folder, but I can't find them ingame.....but the splash screen does say v1.15....

9. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

There's no official word on the DLC release yet, maybe they are just prepping for it.

10. Yeah I'd just wait for an official announcement.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. I had my GSC 2013 files on HDD, so I uninstalled and reinstalled and whilst the new content appears in the game folder, it still doesn't appear ingame.....

12. It's probably still disabled. Wait for the announcement. :thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

A few things I noticed, though some may have existed I just didn't notice or the naming put me off:
    • Floripa Track
    • 4 Floripa Karting Tracks
    • V12
    • Montreal 1988
    • Interlagos Outer?
    • Jacarepagua as a default track?
    • A Mini Safety Car?
    All speculation (apart from the V12 and Montreal which we know for sure). I can not wait for this DLC, and hopefully there's more to it than we've seen so far. I remember they posted a video of a real life Formula Vee; I'm crossing my fingers for that! Hopefully won't be long now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. i already test updates with GSC Sync.exe i get a missmatch online so it looks like the update off over 800 mb is not finish just now and where to see news about this so it is official before i start update with simsync and get incorrected files lol

just now is the game 7.562 GB total off files lay on simsync server for this game

15. I agree with the spec that this is a staged prep. But it's so frustrating to see those new folders and not being able to access them! :confused:

16. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Sorry guys this was not supposed to be unlocked from the Sync yet - we´re still prepping it. Won´t be long now :)

17. Nox

Nox
    Staff Premium Member

I'm sure it'll be worth the wait, I'm itching to try all the new stuff!

18. ok thanks Reiza i wait then havs sit and struggle with my servers i hope you say here when it is done Thx
    one thing i notice is that legal notice jpg show extreme v1.15 so yes i was too fast use sync then

19. Club races with V8's are going to be amazing :D

20. Downloading it right now. Or so it seems (816,88MB)
    Now it shows v1.15 inside the game, but not a single change visible (no new cars, no new tracks, nothing). And trying to run GSC Sync again asks for a password??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.