Using a H-pattern shifter, auto clutch etc...

I recently invested in a TH8A shifter and have been using it mostly in AC to begin with. In AC there is a "use separate shifter" option so manual cars are automatically loaded using the H-pattern.

Unless I'm mistaken in AC whether you select manual or auto clutch a modern sequential GT3 car isn't affected. So just use the paddle shifters, brake and gas. I purchased the GT3 pack for rF2 yesterday and when trying out the AMG (which I've also been waiting to appear in R3E) I noticed that if I don't select auto clutch then the car doesn't drive. Although you wouldn't be using a clutch with a modern GT3 car using a sequential system? I was wondering if someone could clarify how sequential vs manual should be setup/specified in rF2. Can it be setup in the control settings or needs to be specified before starting each even?

You need to use the clutch to get started from 1ste gear. Once you are moving, the clutch isn’t needed any more.
If you spin or want to stop in the pit: you need to press the clutch other wise the car will stall.

The F3.5 has an anti-stall systemYou assign the controles, that’s it.
You can use both with all cars if you want. You are not forced to use the H shifter,padels or SQ shifter with certain cars.
Got it, clarified now, many thanks! :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back