• Goodbye Dan Gurney, and thanks for the memories...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Follow RaceDepartment also on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

EU USF2000 @ Croft - Tue 07NOV17

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Joseph Wright, Oct 31, 2017.

Added to Calendar: 07-11-17
  1. Joseph Wright

Joseph Wright
    Lead Commentator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,488
    You're on the list!

Thanks for letting us know.

2. TobiasR

TobiasR
    Czarleeese Baygio Premium

Ratings:
    +1,507
    Are you implying I read threads at all :p

• Haha Haha x 1
  3. VernWozza

VernWozza
    Premium

Ratings:
    +84
    Thanks for my first ever online race. Great experience.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  4. Gasper Grebenc

Gasper Grebenc
    Troyan Donut Automotive Premium

Ratings:
    +106
    What a rush :D Earlier today i tried these cars and i was suprised how fun and good these are, so i signed up.
    In practice my friend Erik shared me one heck of a setup ;) and it was incredibly fun fighting for time at the top of the ladder. In qualy i didn't quite managed to do more than 1 hotlap since every other lap i screewed or there was somebody in front of me. Qualified 2nd. As usually i can barelly keep my cool when in front so after start in R1 when i got 1 place, i screwed in last corner and spun. I wasnt able to put my car in reverse since i messed with controls not long ago. Then i joined last at the grid and tried to fight a few positions back but i was totally off sync. Got a few bad situations with some at the end of the grid for which i apologise.

Well at my suprise start of R2 was same as R1 so i'm in second place. I wasnt quite able to catch the leader since there and there i made little mistakes, but for the most part i had very good race and fought with Henry for 2nd position. I must say it was very fair and mostly close racing. At the end he took 2nd position and i wasnt able to regain it so incredible 3rd place was there for me. Actually impressive result and i am suprised at my pace today.

I really enyojed this event and for sure i'm in next time too. :D

• Like Like x 2
  5. HDrury42

HDrury42
    Premium

Ratings:
    +18
    @Gasper Grebenc thanks for a great fight!

Great race everyone, sorry for the bumps, I touched and bumped a couple of people, but it was all fair.

Whoever turned in on me when I was passing for the lead in R1, all I’ll say is that you’re lucky my mic isn’t on voice activation...

• Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  6. VernWozza

VernWozza
    Premium

Ratings:
    +84
    Oh yeah. Just remembered. I got a wave of excitement as I was passed by someone using a skin I made. I didn't realise that skins appeared on other peoples machines. Is this a new thing?

7. apex11

apex11
    Premium

Ratings:
    +302
    Good fun, missed start of race 2 and had drive through for coming out of pits under red lights...
    But was 7th race 1 and running 8th race 2 till I had to pit

• Like Like x 1
  8. apex11

apex11
    Premium

Ratings:
    +302
    Really enjoyed this, don't always have the time to commit to this stuff but want to get involved more with it. Really really impressed with rfactor 2 my end and how great it all ran and looked, was worried it might be a bit stuttery but it was ace which made the racing great.
    Really pleased and a very well ran and enjoyable experience.

• Like Like x 1