1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

use gpu problem in games

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by mathdels, Nov 16, 2010.

1. hello all, here is my problem.
    from the beginning on f1 2010, my gpu (GTX285) works only 60% in games, and rises 100% to the load circuit, the sudden I just wondering if you also have the same problem.
    knowing that the same graphics engine that Dirt2 and that it does not ca.
    you have a solution or explanation?

2. Peter

Peter
    Premium Member

After the patch and with Ultra settings the load of my GTX260 went from 60 to 99%.

3. yes I too am 99% everywhere except pandant races in games gpu load drops to 55/60%, you can check your running load gpu please
    I have more a difference of 15 fps when I play against the clock and the same circuit mod cariere or I lose about 15fps, why? if not in the paddock and loading before the races I am at 99% gpu since the patch, but I fall race at 60 %?????

4. my gforce 470 work inside a game at 40%.... 25Fps....

On a menu work at 99% = 120Fps

5. yes it is exactly that, but how to set problem though I looked everywhere on the net, no solution except that (in my documents / my games / formula one / hardwaresettings / open file "hardware_settings_config" and added the following line: <track_info_system type="cpu" /> just above the last.
    what should you give this:

<track_info_system type="cpu" />
    </ Hardware_settings_config>

I think there's better now that if I am serious delirium

here is the link:
    http://community.codemasters.com/fo...43563-less-than-30fps-nvidia-gtx-480-a-3.html

6. for those of you like me fps problem, I just completely uninstall F1 2010 and the savegames, pui I reinstall the game, apply the patch 1.01, I apply the mod Truelight Darker Ver 2.08 final postprocess No Blur some car hd, all graphics and ultra aax8 I now earn 15 to 20 fps everywhere, no problem, the gpu in game goes up to 75% without a problem, you play

mod truelight 2.08 final :the best ,thank Gl4dia70r
    http://www.racedepartment.com/downl...v-realism-hunters-truelight-v2-08-final-3642/