1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Usa Wants A Death Star, Petition Already Up On White House Page.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hampus Andersson, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Sometimes it feels like i´m living in the Twilight Zone... wtf is wrong with people?
    You have to be so got damn fried in your brain to agree with something like this.

9,000 Americans have already signed it. NINE THOUSAND.

2. Tom

Staff Emeritus Staff

You do realise that this has been created by a troll and people will sign everything they deem to be funny?
    • Like Like x 2
  3. [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Copycats!!! mine's already built and orbiting the earth :p
    • Like Like x 3
  5. any other examples To show?
  6. Tom

Staff Emeritus Staff

It's obvious.
  7. Now we need a petition to fund the creation of the Rebel Alliance. And make squids evolve into weird squid-people.

It's just a joke, although I bet someone in those 9000 people who signed it thought it was for real.
  8. The light bulbs was just the first one I found by scrolling but here's a list:

"Have the President attend a Fark.com party. If scheduling does not permit, at least have a beer with Drew Curtis."
    1111 signatures

"Build a statue of Master Chief Petty Officer Spartan John-117 on the White House lawn."
    4526 signatures

"Establish new legal system of motorcycle riding "judges" who serve as police, judge, jury, and executioner all in one"
    2972 signatures
    "I AM THE LAW!" lol

Even if these things reach 25k it means the administration will "look into" it usually replying with the automated rejection response.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

• Like Like x 1
  10. Regarding the "death star" it´s not that science fiction.
    (obviously it won´t be a replica or even similar but the concept is the same.

11. That petition has hit 25000 apparently & it has finally hit Facebook via Giant Freak'n Robot (the sci-fy website).
    I feel it's an embarrassment to the human race just how many of those fools think it's serious AND want it!
    Someone at some stage even worked out how much it would cost, how long it would take...

Thankfully though we wouldn't have enough metal on Earth to build it!

& for a bit of propaganda....

12. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Oop's double post
  13. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  14. Who wouldn't want a death star?

(Not my favorite version of the song, but RD won't let me link it :/)
  15. Who wouldn't want a Death Star?

EDIT: Markus beat me to it :(
  16. I post something in a forum I barely ever look at in a thread nobody has touched for three weeks and fifteen minutes later you post the exact same thing - what are the odds :confused:
  17. I only just noticed this thread, looked at the top posts, then posted, then read your's :roflmao:
  18. Sad news: