AC [US Server] Formula Abarth @ Silverstone - Monday July 28th

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Good race guys, I am amazed at the difference in lap times with a better setup. Thank You Chris Stacey for helping us with that! You are a true Gentleman Racer.:thumbsup:

BTW, sorry for dropping out of TS abruptly during the post race practice - I had turned my wheel off so had no PTT button - duh! :speechless:

Big thanks to @Chris Stacey for taking the time to help us with setups after the race. It helped a ton!

I had a crummy start to my race, losing it on the curb at Copse. I had one more off shortly after and was looking at finishing last. I regained my composer and set to give chase to @Dean Ogurek and if time permitted @Ryan Ogurek. Well after buckling down I put in some great laps that allowed me to catch Dean and then finally with maybe 3 laps left I caught Ryan. I got a great run coming out of Chapel and was able to get into his slip stream! We did some short wheel to wheel racing and I was able to get him going into Vale and he wasn't able to do the up and under at club and I was able to make it stick! It was great racing overall.

Thanks again for a great evening!

I had some fun last night. @Justin Talent had several problems at Maggotts/Becketts that allowed me to catch up, but I couldn't find a way by. Then @Joao Alves joined in and the three of us were mucking it up for several laps, then I caught a tiny bit of curb in Maggots/Becketts and it threw me off the track :(.

I have no clue how Justin was able to recover as fast as he did because I really thought I had enough speed to get by him with his second bobble. It was a time I wish I had triple screens, because I did get alongside him going into Stowe, but I was really cautious not knowing exactly where he was. I was also a bit cautious trying to go into fast corners while in the slipstream not knowing if I still had enough downforce to make it through the turns at speed.

These are the types of races where I wish we could get a full grid for because there would be a lot of good racing all around the track.

Thanks @Chris Stacey your sharing really helped and is greatly appreciated. Just a typical night of racing after being away for an extended period of time. Bad setup, bad driving, bad downshift that blew my engine but great fun none the less. Thanks to all and I'm sure that we will get larger grids soon - Keith

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back