AC [US Server] Ferrari 458 S3 @ Mugello Wed 02 July 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Connor Greyser that overtake tentative was really too much forced...
I should have waited for a better occasion... but you know... I saw red!!! :mad: :laugh:
Anyway, even if I'd managed to pass in that occasion then you'd have easily overtaken me shortly after as I spun off road like 8-10 times before the race was done!! :roflmao:
And... you were running so steadily I was so embarrassed! :notworthy:

Stupid question: has anyone tried the Celebrate animation? I've seen there's a button in the settings menu but I've never tried it... :O_o:

@Connor Greyser that overtake tentative was really too much forced...
I should have waited for a better occasion... but you know... I saw red!!! :mad: :laugh:
Anyway, even if I'd managed to pass in that occasion then you'd have easily overtaken me shortly after as I spun off road like 8-10 times before the race was done!! :roflmao:
And... you were running so steadily I was so embarrassed! :notworthy:

Stupid question: has anyone tried the Celebrate animation? I've seen there's a button in the settings menu but I've never tried it... :O_o:
I've tried it and it does a Sebastian Vettel finger stab lol!

sebastian_vettel_1066095.jpg

I had such a blast in that race! I blew the mega lead that I had built up and my tire conservation went out the window when everyone caught me. I found that it felt like two different races. The first two thirds were pretty easy to manage but once the tires hit 98% the car is a totally different beast!

I can't wait to run these again!

I had such a fun race too. I qualified Second with a 1.54.283 and the rolling start went fantastic. On the first racing lap I overcooked the brakes and went right off the first corner (Luckily not hitting anyone) and rejoined fourth. I then took the tyre conservation strategy and was worried it was all going to fall apart when Emilio caught up to me. Unforunetly he spun out trying to pass on the outside of one of the turns and I was free to continue conservation. In the last six-ish laps I was a good 30 seconds behind the leaders when they: Saleem, Kevin, and Joao; messed up on the last turn and allowed me to catch up and pass Joao and be in contention for the win. Then I passed Saleem and suddenly I was in second. As soon as I noticed that Joao caught up to me and ended up passing me with three or four to go. I was about to settle for third when on the 30th lap Joao thought the race was over and as soon as he crossed the finish line he celebrated by crashing into the wall. That allowed, some comic relief after 30 laps, and me to take second place the next lap, so thanks @Joao M Alves.
Results:
View attachment 58535
I hadn't eaten for ~8 hours, and was more interested in food than racing tbh...:unsure:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back