rF2 URD EGT @ Indianapolis 2013 GP - Friday 6th June

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Damn such a stupid situation.

I have a URD leauge race at Loch Drummond, a track I really love, at the same time and I am only 3 points away from P1 in the overall standings, but the field is only half the size and half as competetive as here, but never driven the Indianapolis track.

Real first world problems here:O_o:

For the moment I think I will stick with this race here, but not an easy decision :rolleyes:

Always go for the competition :) this will be fun tonight :D

Tricky track in my Opinion - not so easy to get a good rythm.

Last edited:
Damn such a stupid situation.

I have a URD leauge race at Loch Drummond, a track I really love, at the same time and I am only 3 points away from P1 in the overall standings, but the field is only half the size and half as competetive as here, but never driven the Indianapolis track.

Real first world problems here:O_o:

For the moment I think I will stick with this race here, but not an easy decision :rolleyes:
Least you get to race,to early for me to get in on this one.:(:cry:

Now... don't blame it on the LMP1. :D You are hooked and want to touch it tonight too. :D
Not knowing the track shouldn't be any problem. I learned it afdter a lap or 5. Without practise you will be faster than 95% of us. ;)
I dont blame you. Just a lame excuse.
I think I will go for Loch Drummond, because I love this track and there are still two guys over there I need to beat :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back