1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Update your preferences

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Support' started by Bram, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

XenForo uses a lot of nice features to keep you updated on developments on the forum.

If you go to your personal control panel (click your name top right) you can update your preferences.There are a lot of cool new features in it as you can:
    - watch threads you created or posted in
    - alert messages
    - social features (build in twitter like update page)
    - avatars (we need more avatars people :D)
    - and tons of other stuff

Check it out http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/account/

2. Is there a way to specify time zone?

3. Bram

Bram

4. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

I can't see any way to change my Forum preference to have new topics at the top of the page, instead of at the bottom. Is this no longer going to be available?

5. Bram

Bram

What do you mean with new topics on the bottom?

6. Bram,

I think what Warren was referring to is that any new posts in threads just follow on chronologically at present, so you have to go to the last page of the tread and then scroll down to the appropriate posts.

I think the old forum had the option of showing last posts first (so you didn't have to go off to page whatever), whereas with the current forum it is first post first.

;)

7. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium Member

Do you mean the go to last post button?

8. Bram

Bram

Just click on the post date in the last post column (the link under the username) and it will direct you immediately to the latest unread post :)