Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Dario Baic, Jan 31, 2013.
just had around 500mb update on steam, anyone know what it does?
It's RaceRoom Racing Experience Open beta mate!
No this is a separate 500mb update - i already had the open beta installed but it has started downloading this 500mb update for me too.
Could it be new content already?
Edit: I think it is Hockenheim.
i dont think so maybe some house keeping for issues mentioned by people
Ah OK! Thanks! Didn't notice the update, guess it was done in the background.
Here it is, update log:
Open Beta 0.1.0.845 is available (hotfixes)
Next time you restart your Steam client, you will download this update.
- Fixed a crash when going into options with certain systems / triple screen resolutions
- Fixed a case where some systems would always invalidate the user's laptime when crossing the finish line
- Fixed auto-detection of hardware that could sometimes act up and apply improper settings
- Fixed a crash that could occur when changing visual settings between two gameplay sessions
- Fixed Apex Hunt Expert challenge for RaceRoom Raceway Bridge and Hockenheim GP that had too easy targets.
- MediaHub now shows information about the currently selected screenshot in the lower right corner
- The menu that appears at the end of a Hillclimb run was missing the browser bar
- Fixed a case where the user could not delete a screenshot from the MediaHub
- Fixed a case where the cockpit cam animated driver would be stuck in a full lock position
- Bezel corrected resolutions should now correctly be saved between two game starts
- Fixed a conflict between the menu setting for transmission (auto/manual) and the keyboard shortcut to toggle transmission mode while driving (F4 key)
- Fixed a case where destroying the car would not return the player to the garage as long as the car was moving
- Losing a wheel is now properly considered terminal damage for the car
- Updates to login screen, splash screen and minor fixes to the menus
Nice - thanks!