Upcoming Sector3 Livestream (Physics Feature)

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Untitled.png

Sector 3 Studios will be doing something a little different this Friday 21st August at 20:00CEST with a live stream of the ADAC GT Masters 2015 physics update, featuring none other than current ADAC Audi C. Abt Racing driver Kelvin van der Linde!
I understand the stream will feature the upcoming GT3/ADAC physics update and an opportunity to ask questions will be available.

You can interact live with the team during the event in the Twich chat or by using #RaceRoomUpdate on Twitter:

- If you want to know more about the upcoming GTR3 physics improvements
- If you want to see if an ADAC champion can hack it with hardcore simracers
- If want to hear the developers talk about their passion and the decisions made
- If you want to see some great online racing action
...then this is where to be on Friday night. www.twitch.tv/raceroomracingexperience

To wet your appetite, a little video of KVDL driving his Audi round Nurburgring below:

Last edited:
I was a part of the live stream this afternoon with sector 3 Kelvin and had a blast!
Damn he was fast, and had some interesting inputs regarding sim racing in general.
The new physics are still in beta but night and day compared to the old physics. Cars are more responsive and percise on turning input and the floaty feeling is completely gone, and better tire wear.
With each update I get more and more excited for the future of this title!

For those who missed the live session (like me :unsure:) , link to the recorded episode can be found here

Reading the comment above :rolleyes: from @Kurupt CDN about the GT3 physics being night and day better than the existing ones is very interesting, as I consider the feel of these calls as fantastic already, so that sounds promising indeed...
I've said it before and I'll say it again... Sector 3 Studios are absolutely brilliant! R3E just keeps getting better and better every time... love it :D

I compared the 2014 adac gt cars to our 2015 models and could barely drive the 2014 cars lol the biggest difference which I felt instantly in the first turn was (lack of) braking bite and feedback of the tire trough out a turn compared to 15 model. Grip is far more progressive, and you can feel the rear alot more. They have also added a downshift brake exploit prevention system that most gmotor engine games suffer from that allows the user to unrealistically down shift the gears to help slow the car down faster so you will have to shift properly :)
Tons of content spa, laser scanned Green hell, adac 15, updates, and performance optimizations are coming.....things are looking good!

@Kurupt CDN - Any ideas when we might see a release for ADAC 2015? Also, I notice it has the 'experience' bit at the end... am I to assume then that this will be released in the traditional Experience format as per the 2014 and both DTM packs? Hope so, I know i'm in the minority on this one but I really really like the Experience package, I was actually quite disappointed when S3 said they wanted to knock it on the head...
Cheers buddy...

Paul

@Paul Jeffrey not really sure how and when it will be released......I vaguely remember someone saying during the stream and don't quote me but aiming for a little bit after the season is complete. Reason being it's too hard to communicate with the pro drivers and get them evolved as well as physics feedback from them during the season.

@Paul Jeffrey @Kurupt CDN From what I could make out on the stream the release date was for "near the end of the ADAC season" because that way it keeps the interest up in the ADAC series during it's off season. The season finale for the actual ADAC GT Masters series is the 4th of October so I would expect to see either a release or a release date estimate within 2 weeks either side of that date.

Away from that, and this may be better suited to a less specific thread, Spa I reckon we can expect before the ADAC 15 release although realistically that'll be at least 2 weeks away if not a little more.

In regards to other releases to expect "soon". We have seen in game shots of the Formula Raceroom 2 and I would expect there is a certain pressure to introduce an open wheeler as soon as. Also we have seem in game previews for the Nissan R90CK. I suspect we could see those two editions before December should everything continue at it's regular pace at Sector 3. Maybe more, maybe less.

The R90CK should be a complete hoot. 1100 horse power in qualification spec and a regular runner in the 200+ mph club. Proper blokes car.

I reckon its about time we have another live stream (proper one on the sofa).. I need me something more concreate to get excited about :D
Just plain loving R3E at the moment.... I know people knock the constant release of new content, but I think its brilliant that we always have something to look forward to...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back