Unofficial racing at Brands Hatch

Kenny Paton

Staff
Premium
While RD's R3E club is temporarily closed there will still be racing. Tomorrow Wednesday 7th Oct. 18:00 GMT. (19:00BST & 20:00CET) Hope I got the time differences right please feel free to correct me if I didn't.
ADAC 2013/14 at Brands Hatch. 30mins Practice 10 mins Qually and 20mins race followed by 5mins practice 5mins qually and 25 mins second race.
All are welcome to join the RD R3E members on the Backmarkers United server for some friendly racing. There are 20 places but more can be added if needed.
The server is up now for anyone wanting a practice.

@Quentis Gillispie @Lorenzo Bonder @Ole Marius Myrvold @Roy Magnes @Kurupt CDN @Keith Joyce @SOLO59 @Otune @Phil Davies @Brandon Wright @Lars Hansen @4 8 15 16 23 42 108 @robopuff @RabNL @monsieurjackb @Paul Jeffrey

Huh.....
Kinda wish I had known that R3E only has the Indy layout of Brands Hatch, before suggesting it......
Bit like taking Brands Hatch, and then cutting out all the fun corners. :D
Ah well, live and learn.

Btw, @Kenny Paton you may want to password-protect that server.
I was on earlier to see if I could connect properly, and suddenly had company.
It could of course be one of us, but I take it none of you gentlemen go under the name Black Cobra? :p
I have no real problems with other people joining us Lars, provided they race clean and respectfully. Hopefully when we are able to move back to RD they will come with us. If they wreck then off they go. I am able to increase the numbers running on the server if it's needed. When I was on earlier there were quite a few running and there were no issues.
A full grid would be great but I can PW protect it if there's problems. So thanks for the heads up.:thumbsup:

I've been in Kenny's server before. I had to thoroughly shower afterwards :sick: but I don't recall any connection issues and we had about a half dozen people in there. Now that I think about it, I've been in a few servers over the last couple weeks and I haven't seen any problem at all.

Sooo what happenning :(.Two times server was down.Maybe to many players? or maybe only I have a problem with this game?
PS.I thing we must wait for another version of multiplayer :(.
I really don't know, I've never had any problems before so am trying to find out before Friday. I may cut it back to 15 and see if that works, but really there should not have been issues as I have a fast connection. I really wanted this to go well so I'm :mad:

Thanks for having me today guys. I have to figure out my game sound, drowns out the teamspeak. could'nt hear to much in game. I had a great time even with the server kicks. Hope you'll have me back again. thanks again , see ya on the track =)

Thanks for having me today guys. I have to figure out my game sound, drowns out the teamspeak. could'nt hear to much in game. I had a great time even with the server kicks. Hope you'll have me back again. thanks again , see ya on the track =)
It was a pleasure Randy, sorry about the problems. Still haven't. Worked out what happened. In sound options turn master volume down until it's comfortable and you can hear the chat

It was a pleasure Randy, sorry about the problems. Still haven't. Worked out what happened. In sound options turn master volume down until it's comfortable and you can hear the chat

That's what I do too. Turn master volume down to around 30 and then turn the system volume up so TS is plenty loud but I can still hear the game noises. The game is a bit quieter than when I race without TS but I can still hear everything just fine.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back