1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unofficial GSC 2012 Mini Challenge Light Mod

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Flizz, Sep 22, 2012.

1. For those who like to have working 3D headlights on the Mini's ...

See the download section :)
  2. [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 7
  3. Great idea. Thank you for the work.
  4. Doesn't work for me.
    My trace says:
    Everybody else with this problem?
  5. One guy at SRE has the same problem.
    Try to re-download the file and re-do all the installation. Delete the added files first.

@Flizz : the mod doesn't work with other categories. We have a category Mini Challenge SRE for our league. In the VEH category is "Mini Chellenge SRE" to create another sub-directory. Any tweak to have your work on all skins?
  6. In fact, it seems that your problem andreas appears when using a private skin.
  7. I got it! All the skins have to be in the original directory. If you have sub-directories to put your skins, it will fail. So, put all the skins here : N:\GSC2012\GameData\Vehicles\Mini_Challenge
  8. Yep. Having a new veh category is not the problem. The problem occurs when you're leaving the file structure.

The solution is to create a new folder within the Mini_Challenge folder. Name it, let's say, "Mini_Challenge_SRE". So the directory looks like that:

Put your SRE skins and their corresponding veh files in there. Et voilà :)
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Thats the way it works. A new folder for the skins isn't the solution, we already had this for our league-skins.

Thank you so much for this great update Flizz. Now the MINI's look this much better than with those horrible fake-headlights. Outstanding!
  10. [​IMG]