• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Cars UnitedRacingDesign's Mercedes CLR LM mod

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Modding Discussions' started by SeriousNewb, Dec 26, 2016.

1. SeriousNewb

SeriousNewb

Ratings:
    +11
  2. Jebus

Jebus

Ratings:
    +506
    It can be bought from thd URD shop when it's ready. So far its' beta version has been provided as a bonus to URD customers, I got it because I've bought the T5 (DTM) mod from them. So no legal downloads anywhere atm.
    Afaik anyways, somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

3. qqwweerty

qqwweerty

Ratings:
    +23
    • Like Like x 1
  4. SeriousNewb

SeriousNewb

Ratings:
    +11
    I'm a customer, at least I bought the T5, GT3 and PX mods for RF2, I don't know if it had to be the AC versions to be eligible. I'll try the FB link above.

5. Jebus

Jebus

Ratings:
    +506
    Yeah I think it was for AC customers only. But iirc it was the same version as in the fb link.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. qqwweerty

qqwweerty

Ratings:
    +23
    ver 0.9 was for AC customers only.
    current version is 0.95

• Like Like x 3
  7. SeriousNewb

SeriousNewb

Ratings:
    +11
    URD's payware store is a bit of a mystery.. Which AC parts do you need to by to be eligible for the latest copy of the Merc CLR LM etc?

8. qqwweerty

qqwweerty

Ratings:
    +23
    clr is free now.
    anyone can download it from their facebook page.

9. SeriousNewb

SeriousNewb

Ratings:
    +11
    Ah yes of course, sorry, the archive from their FB post was AC_urd_mercedes_clr_lm_0_95.rar

10. John Lifeann

John Lifeann

Ratings:
    +3
    Nice car

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017