United States & Canada

I agree with you Marcel that they are not the strongest mods available. However, it's tough to argue with success. The club events are as much about social interaction as they are racing. I would rather race a mod on a grid of 17 people than the perfected Simbin stock car on a grid of 8. Variety and excitement is what keeps the interest level up. I applaud all of the RD staff's efforts to keep the club events fun and fresh.

Just mho.

IMO the GTR2 cars have no place in this mod, not only are they faster than the GT Pro cars but they are horrible to drive. The FFb is terrible on them and just the overall experience is lacking. I would participate but not with the GTR2 cars, ill just take a GT Pro.

My last race! Well sort of.

Hey guys. Just going to announce that the Sunday DTM race will be the last Club race I will be able to participate in for a bit over a month.

On the 24th I'm packing my bags and headed to Castle Rock, Colorado where I will spend a week in training. After that week I head to Chicago, IL for 3 weeks of intensive training at Sears headquarters. I'll basically be learning how to run a Sears store. After that I head back to Castle Rock to settle down and help my Brother-in-law run his newly purchased store. 4 weeks of working/training long hours and NO PAY! :( Anyway, I hope I don't get removed from the club. I figured if I let you all know in advance I'd be able to stick around! lol

I'll try and hop on the forums and maybe watch a broadcast or two, but I wont have my computer or anything with me until I move into a place in CO.

I hope to see as many of you as possible at the DTM race! :D:rotfl:

After 30 days of no login to the forum you will automatically be reset to member, but when you come back just fill in an application and we process it on the fly again :D

Have fun man and good luck!

A Sad Day For NA Club Racing

It is my duty to report that Yves Larose of Canada will suffer a suspension for winning 2 overall races in one week (the Mustangs and the STCC). Although his "a" test was clean we are certain that his "b","c", and "d" tests will be positive for HGH, RUM & COKE, EPO, and BEER. It has not been confirmed yet but we are sure he also had an excess of Synthetic Testosterone as one driver reported he looked like this whilst passing:
incredible_hulk_car2.jpg

We don't at this time know who the copilot was or why he was in Yves's car. It has also been reported that since the race wins Yves has been seen with a lot of MILF's. While RD does not have a ban on any of the substances Yves probably used, the MILF problem is the biggest grounds for his suspension. Let this be a lesson to anyone who plans on winning 2 times in one week. The roving reporters are watching, and we will expose your fast ways, any ways we can. Also I am not really a reporter but I almost always never tell anything truthfully wrong.

We sincerely hope Yves can clean up his ways and let some other guys win. :rotfl:

Congrats Yves :skywalker: - Great Driving. :victory:

I would definitely be interested in a weekend event. I chose "other" because I would just like it to be on the weekend. Not sure I could make both a Saturday race and a Sunday race (rFactor & GTRE) and would likely need to choose one or the other.

rFactor's interface is a bit clunky, but it has a great selection of mods/tracks and the night racing is pretty darned cool also.:)

I would definitely be interested in a weekend event. I chose "other" because I would just like it to be on the weekend. Not sure I could make both a Saturday race and a Sunday race (rFactor & GTRE) and would likely need to choose one or the other.

rFactor's interface is a bit clunky, but it has a great selection of mods/tracks and the night racing is pretty darned cool also.:)

Yah, I agree with you Steve. The biggest issue I had when I was running rFactor events was that I had to spend the entire Sunday doing tech support on how to install the mods and connect to the server.

Yeah, it may not be a good choice for infrequent or pickup races unless people have already spent enough time to get some experience. It seems like the choices of cars & tracks, with the exception of ovals, has really improved in gtre over the past 6 months.

hehehe new work done, again its for the skinning competition, this time it was with the Camaro ( i was the last winner so i had the choice :rotfl: ), anyway here it is hope you appreciate and it will be available for download on the server :wink2:

Attachments

• Cadbury Racing.jpg
    Cadbury Racing.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 238

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering