Unable to validate GSC2012 after Hard drive reformat

I am hoping Reiza gets to read this and come to the rescue.
Over a week ago I lost my C drive and I had to install windows 7 again. At first I downloaded GSC2012 demo version and I wasted some time figuring out that that demo was not what I needed to install GSC again.

Finally thanks to a friendly forum denizen I was able to find the proper download and I installed it. However, when I went to validate it, I got the message that my validation key had used up all the installation.

I found this a bit strange because I installed GSC the day it came out and I only updated it. I never had to validate it again. Regardless, I wrote Reiza's support and I did not receive any response yet. Last thursday I wrote again just in case I got the email wrong and I never even received a "we got your email" response either. I emailed support@reiza.com both times. At least the second time I am sure I did.

What's my next option I feel bad wating so much of mine and their time since the game is now about $20 and I am almost tempted to just buy it again. It's that good in my opinion., but I figured I first post here and see what happens. I know the Reiza guys come here often.

Thank you.

I have not yet received an answer from Reiza since I sent in a support email, nor a response here. I really appreciate Reiza's work and paying another $20 for it would not break my ban, still I am starting to get a bit disappointed....

I got an answer just today. Thank you Reiza and thanks to those that answered.

I was able to use it as a demo (I have 10 minutes left) and it was as good as always. Can't wait to be able to drive the Mini on the ring online.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back