• Home of the RD Le Mans Series by Vesaro
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cameras Ultimate Realism Mod - VodaFone McLaren 0.8

Enhanced Audio + Real Cameras

• Like Like x 1
  1. Roderick Kennedy

Roderick Kennedy
    Roderz Premium

Thanks a lot,:thumbsup:

2. I love that camera, but I dont distinguise the audio, is it that different?

3. Yes I Changed out the Audio Files And wanted to Further Edit the Camera as that position I was not too sure about but if you like the Camera I will leave that to the Pod Position.
    I had issues today that I have not had Before I restarted the Game over 40 Times after the game not saving my Changes,
    Normally I just Quit to the start menu Edit the file and go back on track, ill try again in the morning I might change the Audio to the Mercedes GP As both cars have the same Engine but obviously different exhaust settings;)

4. My gameplay this mod, thanks

5. hi can you maybe also a complete package of all cars please:roflmao:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Hi About the Package My gaol is to do Each Car And take my Time to achieve the Best Audio and Cameras Possible.
    I do not Want to Just bring out a Package that is Rushed in my own Experience It would be hard to do 11 Audio and Cameras in one Day,
    I want to do EveryCar on the Game and try to make it as Real as Possible Some of the Mods I have seen Where People have updated the Cameras for each car are not that accurate,

So Please be Patient I am not Just Making Videos for the Fun of it,;)

7. As Soon as I have Completed 2 More Cars I think I will Be able to do the "Complete 2013 Season Package" as Quite a Few Cars use the Same Engine Supplier ill just Change some of the settings ,
    The 2012 Mod I made I spent only 2 Days on and they have taken away the main audio setup file so now its ten times harder to make adjustments so please be a little more patient as I want to get things right :thumbsup:

8. Good Job bro.... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

9. Project C.A.R.S / F1 2013 Test / Comments Please People:thumbsup:
    1.jpg 2.jpg

10. Thats not this v1.1 mod m8 ,,,,, Try installing the files under the video in upload,,,