1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Misc Ultimate 7 Track Texture Pack [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Mods' started by chargingcar, Nov 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Winner Winner x 2
  1. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

So many exclamation marks!!!!!!!

2. ...

3. ML2166

ML2166
    If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

That's because it's ultimate. :p

• Haha Haha x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I Like Them LOL!!! :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  5. It Took 1 Hour to upload ill use as many exclamation marks as I want LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:whistling:

• Like Like x 1
  6. What is difference is not observed (

7. These Textures allow you to change everything on the track Tires and BillBoards to make it more realistic by taking away all the kunos logos and alpinstars , Thats all m8 also would be nice to see people uploading tracks as well as just skins:thumbsup:

8. Can you alter files then just place them in a folder to use them, or would you have to re-pack them into a kn5?

9. Just place them inside the skins folder in the track you are editing :thumbsup:

10. Untitled.jpg

11. Check This BadBoy Out Guys ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Its a One Off Showroom with Help from Stereo:thumbsup:
    acShowroom 30-11-2013 00-04-03-405.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hey bud,

I tried changing the tree textures at Silverstone. I coloured them pink (just so that I could tell it was working) however they dont appear to show up in-game. I tried saving them as DX5 and DX1 with alpha, but neither showed up. I have taken the following pics...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Where are you installing them ?
    Try into the Main folder Here
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\magione
    I thought that they went Here
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\magione\skins
    If not try the Documents root and try both above methods where placing the Files but place the entire Folder into Here
    C:\Users\Workstation\Documents\Assetto Corsa\content\tracks
    :thumbsup:

14. Hey pal.

Thanks for the advice. I tried what you suggested, but the textures of the track still did not change.

15. thanks ill try something else now

16. Is there a more strict folder naming structure you have to follow?

17. not sure i presumed with it having a folder named skins it worked like the cars but ill have another look in morning at working it out:thumbsup:

18. Thanks for this. But any finality on where to place the files?

19. To be honest I have had a couple of people put a lot of effort in trying to get the textures to show up in game I think we will have to wait a bit longer until the DevTools are released I presumed that they worked the same as the car textures but in this case I think the mod needs taking down:thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.