Sell (UK) Thrustmaster SF1000 Ferrari Wheel, 599XX Wheel & T300 Base, Add On Wheels, T-CLMs Pedals, SEQ Shifter/ H/brakes

MarkModdy

Premium
The Big New Year's Thrustmaster Sim Gear Sale!

I was looking to possibly keep all this stuff and use it with the new Thrustmaster Direct Drive when it was released, but other plans have now spoken for the funds to buy that DD base. So my loss is your gain.

Below is my well looked after, carefully used Thrustmaster sim gear that is now looking for a new home.

I would prefer collection but can possibly do postage at extra cost depending on your location. UK sale only.

I am based in the Midlands. All items from a 'smoke free' sim racer!

Most items are still boxed, and have leads etc included.

A, Thrustmaster T300 WheelBase - Ferrari Integral Alcantara edition. (NOTE Supplied without Pedals)

Comes with clean, undamaged Thrustmaster 599XX EVO 30 Wheel Add-On Wheel (gloves always worn, alcantara is really good and as new.)

This wheel has Carbon Wrap added to front, button modules and paddles, this can be removed if you so wish.

The wheelbase has had the Noctua Fan upgrade already done, to prevent any possibility of overheating due to fan failure and to reduce fan noise. The wheelbase has never given me any issues and has always worked without fault.

I will throw in a 3D printed quick release ring (SF1000 wheel compatible) at no extra cost (replaces the screw to lock wheel in place).

Boxed, with instructions, and accessories/ desk clamp etc.

REDUCED Priced at £200 inc postage to mainland UK

B. Thrustmaster Ferrari F1 Wheel Add on.

As new/ clean earlier Ferrari f1 wheel. Supplied in non original cardboard box.

REDUCED Priced at £75 inc postage

C. Thrustmaster TSS Sparco Handbrake and Sequential Switchable Shifter (Note PC ONLY as not the plus version)

Boxed.

REDUCED Priced at £120 inc postage.

D. Thrustmaster BT LED Display (PS4/ PS5 Only... but I used it with PC as well with *bluetooth dongle and GitHub app here https://github.com/mplutka/tm-bt-led.)

Boxed, with instructions and as new.

*Bluetooth PC dongle not included in sale.

REDUCED Priced at £65 inc postage mainland UK.

Photos below

Last edited:
IMG_2110.jpegIMG_2111.jpegIMG_2112.jpeg

Hi Mark!

I am interested in the TLCM (Or Item 4 from your list) please!

I am based in Midlands also so can pickup if these are still available.
Thanks

Hi RWare616 unfortunately the pedals are currently under offer from another buyer on here. I will let you have second dibs if that fall through obviously.

Thanks in advance.

UPDATE:

6. Thrustmaster Open Wheel Add On with the amazing Lion.GP Aston Martin front decal/ sticker applied.

Now sold… make me an offer on the other stuff.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.