Sell [UK] Sim Racing Addict - DDU 10.5 Sim Racing 5'' Dash Display with LEDs

sam75

Premium
Sim Racing Addict's excellent "DDU 10.5 Sim Racing 5'' Dash Display with LEDs" for sale, as seen here:

This is a great DDU with a vibrant V core touch screen and in built LEDs, fully compatible with Sim Hub. Includes a versatile magnetic mount which makes adjustments and complete removal (with male / female USB connector) very easy. Comes with Simucube Pro / Sport compatible mount (but you can order other mounts from SRA if you drop them an email) and high quality USB cable.

Perfect working order, excellent condition. Only selling as I now have a Grid Porsche DDU 10.

Now SOLD !

Many thanks !
Sam

Attachments

• IMG_1915.JPG
    IMG_1915.JPG
    546.6 KB · Views: 269
  • IMG_1916.JPG
    IMG_1916.JPG
    439.9 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_1917.JPG
    IMG_1917.JPG
    421.3 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_1919.JPG
    IMG_1919.JPG
    437.5 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_1920.JPG
    IMG_1920.JPG
    631.3 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
I have the Vers 1 of this dashboard, and it's awesome, its feature packed, had mine for 3 years now, and It's still going strong.

Will u entertain offers at this stage? Also u list pro/ultimate for the mount but the website suggests sport/pro compatibility’s for the mount, is that what u meant? (I have the sc sport).

Just to update. I bought this, it all arrived today well packaged and in perfect condition as above. Just installed and setup, very happy with the purchase. I can recommend the seller, great communication throughout the sale and all necessary things such as profile links were all sent immediately after purchase. Many thanks Sam.
IMG_0929.jpeg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back