Sell (UK) Sim Lab / 8020 extrusion and fixings (various)

I've got a bunch of 8020 bits and bobs for sale left over from my cockpit build. If there's anything you want drop me a PM and we'll work out a price. If there's anything you want that's not listed, let me know and I'll bust out the metal detector.

1x joining plate ****SOLD****
tG515xS.jpg
QzrqgbR.jpg

1x Fanatec handbrake fixing plate
UE6JSYL.jpg
vFQWMvY.jpg

lots of M8 spring-ball channel nuts ****SOLD****
LatkYom.jpg

24x M6 spring-ball channel nuts ****SOLD****
0A64hlE.jpg

Last edited:
Silver anodised aluminium extrusion ****ALL EXTRUSION SOLD****
amknjae.jpg

40x40 single silver anodised aluminium extrusion ****ALL EXTRUSION SOLD****
1x 420mm SOLD
2x 520mm
2x 580mm
q499WYs.jpg

80x40 double silver anodised aluminium extrusion
2x 420mm
SOLD ****ALL EXTRUSION SOLD****
c08yOvQ.jpg

Last edited:
Lots of end caps and corner caps

LcLuFgE.jpg

these long ones are ****SOLD****
H0EsT8w.jpg

tLEhyAB.jpg

0dWU5Ks.jpg

Lots of M8 cap head socket screws

6r95QBI.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take the cable clips, side mounts and cam levers (both types) please mate, if that's okay.

Can you add to my recent order :) and I'll settle up accordingly. Just drop me a PM!

Many thanks,

Steve

@swinny I've sent you five unanswered PMs after you agreed to buy the extrusion last week. You've been online after each of those PMs so I can only assume you're not getting the messages for some reason, hence this note. No payment has been received yet so if you sent it on Friday as you said you would then you might want to look into that at your end. As I said in one of the PMs everything is packaged up and ready to be sent but I've also not got your delivery address.
Can you please let me know what's going on as I've turned other people away on the basis that you'd agreed to buy it.
Many thanks. :)

OK, I think @swinny might have had a fall. Can someone please take a look through his letterbox and check he's not lying at the bottom of the stairs?

Anyway, I can't wait any longer. All the extrusion is now up for grabs again, along with the other components listed above. Drop me a PM if there's anything you need and we can agree a price. The extrusion is all packed up ready to ship but I can soon split it up again if required.

Ok, pm me with your best price ! Can't find the link to pm you from my end !
Hi @Manx-Andi
@Zoof2 is buying the following pieces:
80x40 double silver anodised aluminium extrusion, 2x 420mm long
40x40 single silver anodised aluminium extrusion, 1x 420mm long
20x M8 spring-ball channel nuts and cap screws .
The longest end caps.

I've edited the original lists above to reflect the changes. Let me know if there's anything left that you want and I'll put a price together.

Ah, shame ! I was after all the extrusion !

No matter, I will take all the remaining 40x40 extrusion, the black joining plate, 4x plastic caps (40x40 size) and all the M8 t-nuts if I may, please !

Don't forget postage to Isle of Man - Royal Mail (if within the weight limit) or Parcel Force is cheapest usually - most other couriers will charge international rate, even though we within the British Isles !

Need to figure out this PM business so that you can send me your payment details !

Ah, shame ! I was after all the extrusion !

No matter, I will take all the remaining 40x40 extrusion, the black joining plate, 4x plastic caps (40x40 size) and all the M8 t-nuts if I may, please !

Don't forget postage to Isle of Man - Royal Mail (if within the weight limit) or Parcel Force is cheapest usually - most other couriers will charge international rate, even though we within the British Isles !

Need to figure out this PM business so that you can send me your payment details !

No worries, I'll send you a PM so you should just be able to reply to that to continue the conversation. :)

Lots of bits just sold to @Zoof2 and @Manx-Andi so the listing has been updated again.
All the extrusion has now been sold but some bits and bobs are still available.
Let me know what you want and I'll PM you a price.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back