• Racing is not a matter of life and death. It's much more important than that!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Ugly colors...

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by demerzel, Sep 2, 2015.

1. demerzel

demerzel

Ratings:
    +4
    [Solverd] I had to recreate config.ini.

Look at the pictures. Is the menu colors suppose to be this bad?
    I feel like i'm in 16bit color mode but I tripple checked in the config app that I selected 32bit resolution.
    I'm talking about the dark background areas.
    So Is there anything wrong with my colors or it's fine?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
  2. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo

Ratings:
    +320
    I'm not seeing the problem here :unsure:
    It looks normal to me

3. Yves Larose

Yves Larose
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,866
    its not normal the effect that they have put doesn't come out good for you for some kind of reason.

4. MarcG

MarcG
    Premium

Ratings:
    +192
    looks perfectly fine to me

5. hex

hex

Ratings:
    +150
    Of course it does look bad! Check out the mirror-platform underneath the car in the spinner - it is ugly. Something is wrong. Is this only in the menu or the skies look also low-quality?
    I had the very same problem. You are right with the 16 instead of 32-bits of color depth. Try reconfiguring the game with the config tool, in case of no success you're gonna have to do that manually within config.ini file and 'VideoMode=XX' parameter

6. demerzel

demerzel

Ratings:
    +4
    Thy hex and Yves Larose for the confirmation. Since the config app already failed and the VideoMode=xx means nothing to me. I just deleted the whole config.ini and created a new one.
    Now everything seems to be perfect. And as a whole the game looks better. lol

• Like Like x 2
  7. Rob Fitness

Rob Fitness
    Premium

Ratings:
    +654
    im getting this as well... annoying. tried the delete config. but still looks crap, affects the road too.

EDIT: tried DELETE again and that sorted it this time. :)

Last edited: Sep 6, 2015