tyres_app_ext

Apps tyres_app_ext 4.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Please Stop This updated tyres_app_ext with a new update entry:

v.1.9.8 - 20 feb 2022

-made abs/tc optional, off by default, only in CM or settings.ini, not as option in game
-fix for front rideheight display (with "more" enabled)
-disabled damper-travel stuff, suspension travel fixed
(with "↑↓" enabled; long-term bug in CSP gives back wrong suspension/damper travel, only for the front left wheel, switched to shared mem values; it works for cars with dwb suspension though)
-added a bit of gradient to "circle.png" (used for slipangle)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey, ever since 1.9.7, "star" always shows up as true at the beginning of the drive. I checked the ini files and it's always set to false (both my settings and default settings) but everytime i go in game, it's "true" and i always have to set it to false by hand. Quite annoying but i'm out of solutions. Any guesses as to what might be the reason? (did 3 clean installs now. including this 1.9.8) and i'm on csp 1.77 p1

I found some further bugs that might be related. You know how the star is supposed to be center? Well i didn't know that and i assumed this behaviour was normal:

244210_20220221012209_1.jpg

Then i used arrow buttons to re-center the star

244210_20220221012224_1.jpg

But as soon as i resized the app, it jumped right side again :( and it still shows up whenever i jump in game.

244210_20220221012235_1.jpg

One last finding; whenever i disable star and start driving and then finish my driving, i see two things enabled on their own on the "apps" settings. Since i see that star gets magically enabled on its own in game, that one's not surprising. But check this out: i don't click a single button and this x offset for additional params gets messed up. Could this issue be linked to this?

Screenshot 2022-02-21 015057.png

Last edited:
I found some further bugs that might be related. You know how the star is supposed to be center? Well i didn't know that and i assumed this behaviour was normal:

View attachment 543234

Then i used arrow buttons to re-center the star

View attachment 543235

But as soon as i resized the app, it jumped right side again :( and it still shows up whenever i jump in game.

View attachment 543236

One last finding; whenever i disable star and start driving and then finish my driving, i see two things enabled on their own on the "apps" settings. Since i see that star gets magically enabled on its own in game, that one's not surprising. But check this out: i don't click a single button and this x offset for additional params gets messed up. Could this issue be linked to this?

View attachment 543243
can you please remove
"apps\python\tyres_app_ext\settings.ini"

defaults and basically that CM settings page is in
apps\python\tyres_app_ext\settings_default.ini"

Please Stop This updated tyres_app_ext with a new update entry:

v2.0 - 27 feb 2022

v2.0
-fixed units reading from config
-finally fixed brakes for lots of cars, see list in CM (screenshot at the bottom), working slipstream detection with vanilla AC
-more options:
toggle wear graph/text, background text, aero text
toggle pressure-diff (only in CM)
-added downForce and Drag bars
(with AERO on, you can disable in code, lines 26/27)
-please restart ContentManager after you installed manually
(some descriptions in CM ui for the default config might not have updated...

Read the rest of this update entry...

really helpful app, thx!
Though i have one question
1. When enabling the areo stuff...how can I see the CL-value? I can see the the downforce in kg, the drag and a value called AP but not the CL-value
Kind regards and many thx in advance!

Last edited:
i removed that, you can enabled again,
...steam.....\assettocorsa\apps\python\tyres_app_ext\tyres_app_ext.py
line 1736, remove the double-cross:
#
1646676595143.png

Not sure, but maybe you must add a line break inside the quotes:
+ '\n CL: ' + str(round(AEROCDv,1))

Last edited:
thx for your replay!
Didn't get it work...probably because I have no ideea how to add a line break in py. But i can live with your helpful app as it is:)!

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 127 85.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 25 16.9%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 16.2%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 45 30.4%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 51 34.5%