1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tyre temps dont change?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by baron12, Aug 9, 2014.

1. so changing setups of SR3 205 bhp car my tyres temperatures always read the same 90 90 90 no matter how much i change camber, change tyre pressure etc. how many laps i run. at the beginning its 20 20 20 after 1 lapp it becomes 90 90 90 for all tyres. what am i doing wrong?

2. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

I just drove a single lap around Saponaro [our time trial track for this week]. Using the default setup I had a four degree C spread on the front and a 3 degree spread on the rear.

Are you in Time Attack or Arcade mode?

3. i played time attack only. didn't try anything else. arcade mode not sure where is this setting, it did look as sim, changing different settings made car respond differently, except tyre temperatures

4. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

Time Attack gives you the grip of an online qualifying session which is the highest grip level for tires. It also gives you the optimum tire grip, almost regardless of what your settings are, It's a great mode for improving laptimes but when you go to the real world,you will still have a lot of work to do.

To answer your question, your tire temps are correct.

• Like Like x 1