Tyre scaling, finally with tyre wear

• Thread starter Deleted member 137812
  • Start date
  • Deleted member 137812

will do that! it needed to be patched anyway :p

• Deleted member 137812

Are there tracks that have the wrong tyre usage ingame and wrong distance that they last?

i mean in rl they do 1 stoppers on a track and in the game 2 stopper? would be nice if someone could tell me this so i can fix it

Are there tracks that have the wrong tyre usage ingame and wrong distance that they last?

i mean in rl they do 1 stoppers on a track and in the game 2 stopper? would be nice if someone could tell me this so i can fix it
Lot of tracks Demy
Eg: India Game - 2 RL - 1,Yas Game - 2/3, RL - 1, Monaco Game - 3 RL -1, Korea Game - 3/4, RL - 2, Singapore Game - 3/4 RL - 2/3. Montreal Game - 2/3, RL - 1/2

• Deleted member 137812

Lot of tracks Demy
Eg: India Game - 2 RL - 1,Yas Game - 2/3, RL - 1, Monaco Game - 3 RL -1, Korea Game - 3/4, RL - 2, Singapore Game - 3/4 RL - 2/3. Montreal Game - 2/3, RL - 1/2
Thanx, and wrong tyres ingame? I heard Austin was wrong?

• Deleted member 137812

I got the tyre wear right, but cant seem to fix race strategy. It gives you 0 pitstops and AI also doesnt pit. Can a mod make this mod W.I.P ?

• Deleted member 137812

Im done guys. (25% 50% 100%)

Every team has the same tyre wear now since there was no real noticable difference in the 2012 season, and this should fix that some teams stop more than others. If people dont like this I will fix it.
I also fixed the wrong tires at Brazil and Austin

Later on I will implement this in my Realism mod

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back