WIP TXRD2/Project Kaido: AKAGI MT. PASS

Hiii guys:wink:...I'm antudusun from Malaysia. I'm a new BTB pro user and this is my 1st track. Million thanks to this forum for providing very useful info bout BTB.

Heres some pics

PIC4.jpg

PIC2.jpg

Back with some feedback:

• Track is awesome to drive - nice and flowing. Good car was the Osella T2R Minichamp hillclimb car (http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=Osella%20T2R%20Minichamp)
  • generally the track was well made. No "odd" (unententional) wiggles etc.
  • Only real problem is terrain - but, in my opinion, this is the hardest part (possibly excluding the AIW file). My first track was a real bummer when it came to terrain because - like this track - it had lots of elevation.
  • You need to set up the Timing gates so that it will record your run down, i.e. at the moment my lap doesn't start until i get to the bottom (finish line). I'm no expert on this, so ask around in the forums.

Other Recommendations:
  • Extend the track a little further past the start/finish areas so that you don't fall off the track just after the finish line.
  • Add some trees - then you won't see the edge of the terrain. I'm guessing you were going to do this anyway;D
  • When you fix up the terrain, Join the terrain between some areas of track to create a steep hill or even cliff face if you wish. in some places you can see track that you were on a minute ago, and it's floating in midair. Joined with terrain and it will look like a hill.
  • Last one - this is a request - when you do you final release, could you do a reverse track. I think this would work really well as a "hill-climb" as well as a "hill-fall":D

Cheers,

FerrariMan96

Back with some feedback:

• Track is awesome to drive - nice and flowing. Good car was the Osella T2R Minichamp hillclimb car (http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=Osella T2R Minichamp)
  • generally the track was well made. No "odd" (unententional) wiggles etc.
  • Only real problem is terrain - but, in my opinion, this is the hardest part (possibly excluding the AIW file). My first track was a real bummer when it came to terrain because - like this track - it had lots of elevation.
  • You need to set up the Timing gates so that it will record your run down, i.e. at the moment my lap doesn't start until i get to the bottom (finish line). I'm no expert on this, so ask around in the forums.

Other Recommendations:
  • Extend the track a little further past the start/finish areas so that you don't fall off the track just after the finish line.
  • Add some trees - then you won't see the edge of the terrain. I'm guessing you were going to do this anyway;D
  • When you fix up the terrain, Join the terrain between some areas of track to create a steep hill or even cliff face if you wish. in some places you can see track that you were on a minute ago, and it's floating in midair. Joined with terrain and it will look like a hill.
  • Last one - this is a request - when you do you final release, could you do a reverse track. I think this would work really well as a "hill-climb" as well as a "hill-fall":D

Cheers,

FerrariMan96

Thanks man...glad you like it...I'll do my best.....:cool:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back