TXL Endurance Team

Hi all, apologies if this is not the correct place to post!

In short, I'm looking to get a team together for some in house racing and potential endurance events.
Historically I set up a team called TXL racing together with a couple of my old Xbox buddies who used to racing in f1 2011 before moving to SIM racing. We got some really fast guys on board who are also great guys and team players. It made for a nice mix of banter/humour, support/friendship, car setup talk, racing discussions and learning from data and each other. The team ended up placing 2nd place in the the VWEC ( to Project Resistance) coming 2nd in the 8 hrs of Bahrain (winning until rfactor 2 darkness hdr glitch hit us) and then 2nd in the 12 hours of Losail. In the following VSC endurance series at RD, we entered 3 cars in lmp1 and 1 in GT section. Our alien drivers won the VSC and came 2nd in the GT section.
I take no credit as a driver for these successes as we had Frederic schornstein, dino paolini, mark albert, matt sentell, matt horst amongst some of the top drivers we've had. However, i learned a lot throught data (bit selfish lol) and brought the guys together. I think TXL is still in their blood despite lifes hectic schedules and responsibilities taking us in different directions.

With some endurance races approaching us and a possible endurance series at RD next year, my goals have changed slightly. Some of our fastest guys race all the time and went on to compete in the VEC - winning last seasons championship and placing 3rd in the first race so far Personally. I don't have the same time to commit (family man) but an endurance series is something I can get my teeth into and have as a sole focus. Id like to take part in a development series which a friend is running, culminating in a 24 hour race on december 13th of this year. 4 drivers are allowed per team.
If you are at least midfield driver, have a great sense of humour, are open to discussions and trying the setups of others (within reason), love racing and don't blame others if things don't turn out the way you want them,inbox me your CV.(anything you think is important. sell yourself lol)

If you enjoy skinning cars or have a server available that is a bonus. Ultimately i'm just looking to enjoy racing in a team again, leading it (without being too authoritarian) and seeing a good bunch of guys coming together to enjoy it, learn and improve.

If any of that applies to you, let me know.
Cheers and I look forward to hearing from anyone any everyone.
:thumbsup::):ninja:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back