Two things

Im driving Spa 1966 with track buildup: natural progression and time rate = 1x
Say half way my first out lap i crash:whistling: and via esc -> start i start again in the pits. When i enter the track i already see a driving line...Dont know who laid it there but it wasn't me:unsure:.

Second item: clutch. Im practising the Brabham with my H shifter and clutch. I have disabled all aids including manual clutch. But still im able to shift without using the clutch:O_o:....what is the aid for?

O yeah...if some devver read this; please fix the replay "shadow contact to ground thing". Cars float over the track without toughing the wheels:rolleyes:.Great sim good work:thumbsup:

There where no AI on track I assume for question 1?

Question 2. In your own car, you can shift without a clutch as well. Now try it for a lot of laps in a row. Then the mechanic failure should come.
Also, try stopping without pressing the clutch (or do a real good spin in the dirt). The car will stall then, and you have to restart it (make sure to map a key or button for it ;0).

The shadow thing is under attention of the devs. They are working on it. No clue when it will be fixed though...

Hi Marco, Im not aloné on the track, there are AI cars but they did not finish a single lap in the time i crash and come back on track.
Concerning the clutch....Im not going to try shifting without my clutch pressend in my private car...that Would ruin my gearbox. But i didnt know about the failure.
*edit*: today i tested it. I had a practice session with multiple (10) AI cars. I went out 3rd. After 1 full lap at Spa, *plop* the full driving line was there. Apparently the game show's the bitmap after x time or rounds, but it looks very "cheap". Im not interested in high tech side track graphics like building etc. What i do care about are the on track graphics. I do not have to look at marbles, but a nice driving line would be great. I understand that the track dries up after rain. It takes lots of rounds and slowly the track starts to dry up. With the driving line it should be the same. A very slow build up. Anyways, ISI has about ten thousand things to do i guess...

Last edited:
I will check into the issue at Spa, and report it if I can reproduce.

About that drying line... Try to have a WET race, with 40 cars on track... Almost impossible, unless it POORS rain. Otherwise, it dries up pretty quick. There are a lot of factors involving the racing line and dry line. I will see what I can dig up ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back