Two-Feet-Smash-Magic-Save-Hax

Kevin Ascher

#47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs
or in short.. 2FSMSH! The never ending topic of sim racing coming to and end?
I have tried to save small and big slides with it in various cars to see if it would work out.. but it didn't! :inlove:

Did somebody else try it?

Works in real life too
Note: video will go private in short time as I don't have the rights to post this

I am sure that (as posted in the video) it is possible to do in real life. Finding the right amount of pressure to lock the fronts and keep the rears spinning seems to be appropriately hard to find in AC unlike in iRacing for example.

It looks too smooth and magical in the above video of racing sims. NkP and pCars at least capture a bit of "violence" and roughness when the car tries to center itself, the others are smooth sailing, probably why people labelled it as "magic". There is no stick-slip where the front tire momentarily sticks and then slides, which even on slicks should be at least present in physics (maybe not as noticably though due to the softer distortion of race slick tires - but the effect itself of course is still present even if the result is smoothed out a bit towards steering wheel feedback and chassis motion) . Also in the video Aris posted there is the right amount of jolting force.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back