1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Support' started by Wido Rossen, Mar 19, 2010.

1. Is there away to get rid of the "tweets" button on the left side on my screen ?
    I for one find this very annoying.
  2. I concur.
  3. If you use Firefox you can use the AdBlock plugin, but it's difficult to find the right things to block.
  4. Agree, I don't really care about Twitter so I wouldn't miss that button. I'd even rather see it as a stupid button at the top that doesn't go beside the website layout. The fact that it's not within the layout, makes me a bit crazy.. Also the fact you can see it all the time and it also mentions how many tweets are made, makes me feel I'm hunted down and I need to see all info..
    I also don't like ad-block. As websites have to be able to send commercial stuff, else they cannot exist.
  5. AdBlock only blocks what you tell it to. It's not an automatic thing.
  6. I've clicked on it accidentally a few times, please make it an option to turn off
  7. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

There is no option (yet) to turn it off. Its a vbseo feature and i need it up for testing until at least Tuesday.
  8. Is it Tuesday yet? :)

I agree on being able to turn it off.
  9. Its gone! Thanks!