1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TV Style

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by stop, Feb 20, 2013.

1. I have installed TV Style for rFactor, some parts work just fine but others (like the live qualifying time) don't work. I am running it in an offline race. Is there anyway to get the parts that are not displaying to display? Any help will be appreciated.
  2. Try some button combos like...Alt-f Alt-n Alt-m , i think for qualifying to work you have to be sat in the garage looking out and they try the above button commands , try other Alt-? combos too when looking out of the garage as i know there is an issue with something not being displayed until you do 2 Alt-? button commands but it has been a long time since i used tvstyle so good luck:thumbsup:
  3. Thanks for the advice, however I did try what you suggested but still no luck. What i did was looked out of the garage and pressed alt f alt n alt m and numerous other combos but no luck. BTW Im running rfactor in a monitor.

4. Just tried a "RF1_TEST" tvstyle profile that has a live timing monitor which is what i guess you mean by the live qualifying time.
    Pressed Alt-a to toggle the plugin "on" then needed to press ALt-N to put the live qualifying monitor "on"..this disables the other onscreen meters and displays a monitor style image with the live timing screen, Alt-N toggles the monitor off and displays things like the rev counter again.
    And i did this from the garage looking out.
    Open the tvstyle profile folder and find the profiles folder and see if you have a "Monitor.tga" texture, if not then you may need another tvstyle profile!!
    Good luck.
  5. That isn't what i mean. I mean the live qualifying stop watch at the bottom of the screen. Does anyone know how I can get that to display in the monitor?