TV Advise...

Hey guys,

I was searching the Forum but i couldnt find anything on that topic....

I want to replace my old tv as it is quiet old and I am pretty sure because auf the response time I lose time on track (especially on PC such as rf2)
I am looking for a 40" TV which I can use to race... Should be thin... Don't mind if it is LED or plasma... I will only play on that TV so don't need a sat receiver integrated....

Oh sims - mainly RF2 and GT5....

My advise: NO TV AT ALL!

TV's have way to much input lag! Go for a monitor instead, or a projector if you want it to be really big.
Even if the specs on the TV says 2ms responds time, this is the time for a diode (in a LED TV) to switch from black to white. It will be a longer respons time for e.g. yellow to blue.

The monitor I know of with the lowest input lag is iiyama e2710 hds 27".
You can see a video of the monitor in use here:
(Hope you dont mind Niels)

Pay attention to how the virtual wheel are following the real wheel, where on other videos the wheels are not in sync at all.

I say it again, dont go for a TV.

Upvote 0
hmm.. the Problem is I wouldn't have the space mounting 3 Montiors next to each other.. max I could fit there is 120 cm - which I am having currently and my girl friend is willing to get a new TV/Monitor but if it is a bit smaller.. (what I don't mind because I know the current setup is crap)..

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back