1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Turbo?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Mods' started by Alan Lockwood, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Is there anything with a turbo? Some mod somewhere or some car? I think the porsche 993 gt2 (something conversion...dont remember at the moment) is turbo but thats all i can find. Really not a very nice car unfortunately...at least i can't get it to work for me. I'm just looking for some turbo lag so i can try by foot at some. Just want to see for curiosities sake.

Alan

2. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

There was a turbo BMW Z4 released for use by a leauge. When it first came out it had a fair amount of lag designed into it. I liked the lag, and the uuuuumph but it was smoothed out for use in the league. It's still available[without much lag].

Mod edit: Link removed

3. Wasn't that mod restricted to just be used by the league? If so they would need to go to SRP to see about getting the mod.

4. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

Jim, it's in the link. Available lor download by any member.

5. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan

Thanks Ross, didn't know that.

6. Didn't realize it was released to the public, but glad they did. It was a fun mod to play around with :)

7. There's a Volvo 240 Turbo in the game already (WTCC '87). Not sure what addon it came with? I think Retro expansion?

8. Marian Zelenka

Marian Zelenka
    The downforce is strong with this one. Premium Member

Stcc 2

9. I had forgotten about the volvo 240. Thing was pretty interesting....bit like driving a boat. The z4 is alot of fun! Thanks for showing me that. Thing just surges forwards.