rF2 Tuesday September 1st 2009 - CART Factor @ Elkhart Lake

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
not much time to practice for me. iam probably home at the time practice starts. But count me in. pc did do it very well last weekend so i will try it again with my crappie pc

:( Loved those cars and that track (apart from the graveltraps)

GravelTraps = Ice, apparently. I dont mean put a wheel on them and you slide (which is realistic) but I retired due to going off at probably the slowest corner of the track and the 'icetraps' just kept me right on going, slowing me down by about 10kph which was probably just the car on its own.

Anyway, Quali got 3rd, race soon got 2nd due to Amir spinning out but then the icetrap incident and got back to pits but that didnt help so retired.

Ah well, back to skinning the Aston :) good race all.

Dan.

just 5 cars in race. damn to bad. so nothing to tell about the race apart from that after 30 mins everone was out of the race and i was the only one on track, so i stopped racing then. To bad, hope next time more people show up

yeah only 5 ppl,but we set off to make the best of it,thought it was going good then about 10 minutes in go to hit brakes and squish there is one of my puppy's sitting on my brakes with only one leg to brake and move a puppy,yep end of the day,started out fun.Congrats to Ferry you where the fastest anyway.

Just 5 drivers, in such a good mod and track. I can´t understand why so few ppl. The race was pretty good until a spin broke my front wing, forcing me to a extra pit stop. Later in the race, another spin, at the same turn, and only with me and Ferry on track, i decided to leave race. Congrtatulations to Ferry, the fastest on track. Shame so few drivers for this mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back