TT Isle of Man - The Game

"The Game will feature all the bumps and turns of thechallenging Snaefell Mountain Course"
Does this sentence mean it is laser scanned? Or is it just marketing mumbo jumbo talk?

I have been looking for info on this game for a while since it was announced. I still play TT Superbikes Real Road racing and TT Superbikes Legends on my PS3 on my 110" widescreen HD projector and this will add to my collection. I really hope they don't just add silly bits of make believe scenery though. Jesters old TT games had realistic land marks even if the did have poor graphics compared to games these days. And they had great physics too.
Looking forward to it.

How did you manage to get tt superbikes working on your PS3 if you don't mind me asking? Loved those games so much

How did you manage to get tt superbikes working on your PS3 if you don't mind me asking? Loved those games so much

No I don't mind you asking at all Ross.
My PS3 is the 60 gb version they did that was backwards compatible with all PS 2 games. They stopped making them after a short while I believe.

So 1 track only? Agreed, the best road track in the world, but still. Glad this is being modded for AC though :thumbsup:. That screen looks post process over the top movie style :cautious:.

I'll probably buy this as I love the TT and adored the old Jester Interactive TT games, (despite the slightly shonky presentation) but judging from the developer's past record I'd say this might not be the spiritual successor to "TT Superbikes: Real Road Racing".

Not particularly impressed by the 'Gooseneck' screenshot either. Hopefully more screenies/videos are released over the TT week to give us a better idea of what's coming.

Found some more images on their Twitter, looks impressive:
DAmZmbeXUAEV3x8.jpg:large

DARBnZjXgAAHrOb.jpg:large

I'm from Germany and not familiar with the real race time schedule. Does anybody know if there's a live stream and when?

Not sure of any live streams, I doubt it if there is any. It's shown over here on ITV 4. 9pm every night. Just highlights really. I'll be watching a live stream though. Really live and in better than virtual reality too. ;):thumbsup:

Some very cool hardware by IASystems shown & reviewed here (although I am unsure of cost, but there is contact info in the video description):
Prob they make it tooooo expensive, mountain bike bars n levers , old twist grip, couple u clamps. Sorted, will figure something out for gears. Using an arduino so button mapping easy

• Deleted member 130869

Their track screenshot looks like an early bloom HDR implementation from 2009, but the main thing is the actual accuracy in the visual representation. It's not there at all. That Gooseneck screenshot highlights the great discrepancy to real life perfectly.

Not sure of any live streams, I doubt it if there is any. It's shown over here on ITV 4. 9pm every night. Just highlights really. I'll be watching a live stream though. Really live and in better than virtual reality too. ;):thumbsup:

You can follow life radio coverage at:
http://www.manxradio.com/on-air/manx-radio-tt/

You can follow them with lifetiming at:
https://www.iomtt.com/TTLive/SignUp.aspx?Source=TTLive (Requires simpel sign-up)

Latest news and results/schedule you can get trough the TT lifetiming twitter feed, and here:
https://www.iomtt.com/TT-Info.aspx

Irish IT4 shows indeed highlights of the race and there is another channel this year that shows it to but not sure if its live live and thats Motorsports.tv HD Channel 38 for Dutch.

I used to follow the races trough livetiming combined with the manx radio tt on, its pretty fun to follow it that way. But it will be even better with live coverage and a live feed of course.

And it will be totaly amazing to follow it in person at the Isle, everyone feels like this pretty much: :D

And to not completely go offtopic right now, its great to see this game and i wish everyone good luck in memorizing the track.:rolleyes:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.