Trouble Reinstalling via Steam

Hey All, I bought the full simbin pack a while ago all the blue dots are "in library"
1711924973010.png
but when i reinstall the adtional content is not available in game and because its not real DLC's you cannot force a download.

For GTR Evo and STCC 1 there is a demo download that DOES then unlock in game but all the rest nothing..

I have resorted to downloading a cracked copy of the game to try get the other files, but does anyone know of a legitimate way to get steam to install it?

(verify files, reinstall, delete steam blobs etc all do not work)

Well I did it the hacky way wit the pirated download, just copied the folders out to get the files in place, keeping my original exe's, worked like a charm. I do get a strange warning "app id is not configured" but it works anyway.

You have install them separately from the steam library as if they were standalone games, when I do it I just install the base game and untick the option for desktop icon when installing the rest of them.

yes game was installed and all those addons worked the FIRST time they got installed. I uninstalled the game some time back, and on the reinstall, the addons cannot be redownloaded again.. they are not DLC's so we cannot force a download, literally stuck in limbo, in my first post i did mention i have reinstalled, verified files etc.

yes game was installed and all those addons worked the FIRST time they got installed. I uninstalled the game some time back, and on the reinstall, the addons cannot be redownloaded again.. they are not DLC's so we cannot force a download, literally stuck in limbo, in my first post i did mention i have reinstalled, verified files etc.
When un-installing the game, did you click uninstall in Steam for RACE 07 and for each of the individual DLCs?

Why I ask is because Steam treats of the RACE 07 DLCs as if they were a separate game in your game library. Maybe you need to individually click uninstall for each of them for Steam to understand that they're truly gone? At which point the option to "Play Now" would be replaced by "Install"?

When un-installing the game, did you click uninstall in Steam for RACE 07 and for each of the individual DLCs?

Why I ask is because Steam treats of the RACE 07 DLCs as if they were a separate game in your game library. Maybe you need to individually click uninstall for each of them for Steam to understand that they're truly gone? At which point the option to "Play Now" would be replaced by "Install"?
yup they were completely gone.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea