1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Triple screen

Discussion in 'Richard Burns Rally' started by indiemo20, May 24, 2014.

1. How in the hell do you get triple screen to not look so [mod edit: no swearing please] up on sidescreens ?

Set resolution to 5760+1080 and use cam hack 3.0..........Still looks like ****.

Anyone running triples and got them looking something similar to iracing,ac,rfactor?.....please somebody help

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2014
  2. No one running this on triples aand making it look ok-ish?

Right side mirror i cant see...

3. not me, sorry

4. Shame,,,such great physics

5. I don't have triple screens either, but just throwing it out there. You can modify fov and aspect ratio ingame when using camhack. I don't know if these adjustments would get you closer to what you want or not, just a suggestion.

6. Thanks for the tip,,,have been using camhack but can not
    get a proper view with that.

7. Did you open Camhack from Plugins tab at RSRBR 2014 before starting RBR? If you did then when when start of stages hit * (multiply), then it should be perfect.

8. But if i have my side screens at an angle of about 55 degrees ?
    Cant get it to look right....change resolution to 5760-1080....start camhack and leave running......can just see my righ side mirror and everything is stretched on side monitors.

Looks really wierd,,,,nothing like other sims.....what am i doing wrong?

It looks the same with or without camhack running,,,only difference i can move the cam aroun with camhack and
    some aspect af fov changes....but that does nothing for the stretched look.
    Must be some minor thing i am missing.

Looks like rfactor with multiview disabled.

Last edited: May 31, 2014