Triple screen recording

Haha!! I've mentioned before about trying different video capture and to be honest, I'm still no further forward. Can someone that uses triple screen let me know what they use to record please and how do you manage to record triple screen. I end up with very widescreen recording and I still can't find which one to buy.

Cheers hopefully

You will Jim,
what i do is switch back to single screen when doing vids, :)
As you know i use fraps, I still have not tried the new one that comes inside of the nvidia experience (shadow play) but i looks real simple to use and it free

You will Jim,
what i do is switch back to single screen when doing vids, :)
As you know i use fraps, I still have not tried the new one that comes inside of the nvidia experience (shadow play) but i looks real simple to use and it free

Yeah I tried the shadowplay but couldn't get it to record. I didn't think to switch back to single screen for recording purposes but it looks like I will have to.

Darn, I was hoping you guys had figured this out. I would love to use Shadowplay like I did with a single screen but it looks like I am stuck with fraps. I have made videos with fraps and as long as you have video down far enough that you can get near 80-90 fps you can record and it will look pretty good. Maybe Shadowplay will catch up some day. Btw, I did buy Fraps.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back