Triple screen help

Make sure you have the latest nvidia driver installed
1.jpg

after the box is ticked in second picture (span display)
press configure and follow it through to the end, its trail and error to find out which one you like best for picture size and whether you want the borders of your screen to overlap in game or sit either side of the picture
2.jpg

after this is done you can go into the config exe in race 07 folder
and select a screen size (this is where you will turn the game into triple screen)

we can go on T/speak and i can talk you through it if needed

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yeah that's what I've been using but thought I needed to do something else as well for the older games. I notice the physx box to the right, is on cpu is that correct? Also, how do you change fov in games?

Upvote 0
in game options visual settings environmental setting near the bottom is field of view

you can always move your seat forwards and backwards up and down whilst in game also with the mouse and left button pressed push or pull on mouse, right button on mouse pull or push picture goes up and down, press the Ctrl button on keyboard plus the left mouse and push and pull to go past norm settings..(back seat driving)

Upvote 0
Me again folks:) ok, triple screen set up but need some help with aspect ratios and do you have your desktop over triple screen as well. Playing race 07 and the car spreads across all 3 screens. In f1, I can change the aspect ratio and I put it on normal which had the car on the middle screen with the environment on the end 2 screens. not sure what to use.

Cheers

Upvote 0
I'm just wondering, when I play race 07 and use the Nvidia control panel with bezel correction I end up with a reolution of 5836 x 1080 but the side of the car doesn't sit right as the thingy with the squares in it that covers the windows is all over. Would I be better trying soft th as this is for older DX8 and 9 games and If so, would it work ok on my nvidia gtx 660. Cheers muchly :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
Personally I don't use bezel correction as this can hide some of the screen. Have you tried it without the bezel correction yet? As for Soft TH, I have never used it so I can't advise on that.

Upvote 0
Haha!! back again. I need help as every time I update my nvidia drivers, it seems to mess with my triple screen setup. When I go into nvidia control panel, and to configure surround it won't let me do what I want to do to get my set up sorted. It lets me set up surround but then when I've done with the bezel compensation I usually click on my middle screen and just have my desktop showing there and the outer screen will only come on when I start with a game. The problem now, the control panel will only let me set my 3 screens up as one and won't let me just have my middle screen as my desktop. In the dropdown iot says NV surround and instead of having 3 screens as before, it recognises them all as one. Anyone understand what's happening here please.

Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea